Click here for the meeting agenda – 7.25.16 SDCC Agenda
SDCC General Meeting Agenda
Monday July 25, 2016 from 7:30 to 9:00pm
Ocean Park Volunteer Rescue Squad Hall
(parking in back, on side streets and across Shore Drive)
This is meeting is open to the general public and the topic is a very important one, so bring a friend.
Special Presentations – Road Safety in the Shore Drive Area
Captain M. P. Ronan Commanding Officer, Special Operations and Lieutenant Jeffery E. Wilkerson, MSCJ Special Operations will discuss the duties of the VB Special Operations Division and will update us on the specific topics below followed by a Q&A.
- Mr. Jacob Bollard’s death on Shore Drive near Kroger’s intersection.
- Accident and death at Shore Drive and Kendall.
- Results/trends/solutions of speed enforcement checks on Shore Drive between North Great Neck and State Park.
- Traffic signal study for Lynnhaven Drive and North Great Neck Road. Possible impact from proposed development of Marina Shores.
- Illegal parking on Shore Drive between North Great Neck and State Park