See ya in May 2020!
How bout them ridership numbers fans of Route 35?!
Info from this past season below.
Route 35 connects to:
Ride the Bayfront shuttle to First Landing State Park, North End beaches, and all the wonderful bayfront restaurants on Shore Drive. The Bayfront shuttle serves the same locations as last year, and now connects to Routes 1, 22, 27 and 29 at Pleasure House. The service to Rudee Inlet allows visitors to skip the challenge of summer driving and parking, while still enjoying the marinas, amazing seafood restaurants, and variety of aquatic adventures.
May 20 – Labor Day, 8:00 a.m. until Midnight.
Daily every 30 minutes.
Sept 7 – Sept 30 – every 30 minutes.
Fri – Sat – Sun, 8:00 a.m. until Midnight.
3rd Party Interactive APP
- Track Route 35 in real time.
- (And other routes too.)
Advance passes available at:
- • Sunsations at 500, 812,1116, 1400, 2300, 2500, 3020 and 3300 Atlantic Avenue
- • Virginia Gift Shop at 702, 1706 and 2412 Atlantic Avenue.
- • Sports Alley at 2900 Atlantic Avenue
- • Virginia Beach Visitors Bureau at 2100 Parks Avenue
- • First Landing State Park Campground at 2500 Shore Drive
- Exact-change fares can be paid at each shuttle stop.
Best option is GoHRT.org TRANSIT APPS.
Additional information regarding HRT and how to ride can be found at www.gohrt.com
Subscribe to The Advocate to stay up to date on news about Route 35 & all things Shore Drive. Start here to subscribe.