“A preliminary report by the Fire Department ruled the April 23 fire accidental. It was likely caused by an electrical failure behind one of the units, Fire Investigator Alana Cooper said this afternoon.”

More at Pilotonline.com. 

“It would have been catastrophic, so those fire crews, they did a bang-up job,” she said. “We were blessed. We didn’t lose occupants, we didn’t lose pets. Property can be replaced.”


Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.