A full list of Palma’s charges can be found below:
1. No Virginia safety inspection
2. Fail to display license plates
3. Operating an unregistered vehicle
4. Display fictitious registration
5. No liability insurance
6. Driving while suspended/revoked 7th offense within 10 years
7. Possession of stolen plates
8. Felony hit and run on a marked State Police car
9. Hit and run on property exceeding $10,000
10. Felony elude
Online court records show his arraignment is at 2 p.m.
A man faces 10 charges after a police pursuit Sunday that included crashes into a Virginia State Police car and two other vehicles along with a fence and a jet ski trailer.